School's out, kids!

A few more hours before I am officially done with high school!

But can we just pause right here for a moment? Look back at the journey and take note of every single artifact that makes up our lives.

As I conclude this chapter of my life, I've become more aware of who and what I surround myself with. I've noticed that the decisions I make seem to be on a much larger scale than before and their repercussions seem to be extremes which I have never had to deal with before.


The later part of my school career is one I would repeat instantaneously! Make a few changes along the way, but nothing too significant. I'm thankful for the growth I've observed- growing into a fine young lady, driven by her passion and zeal for God! It truly has been a remarkable transformation... and my family can certianly vouch for that. Evidence of sanctification, perhaps?


So as I step out into a world where integrity is placed on the back burner of morals, I trust that all this growth has not been in vain and that my foresight doesn't become blurred by the flashing lights of an enticing world.



Comments