She sells sea shells by the seashore

There is something liberating about standing on a seashore and seeing the vastness of the ocean. The view of a never-ending array of sparkling, blue water fills my heart with a special kind of freedom and peace. I seem to believe more, trust more, want more, wonder more and be more grateful and all of this makes me feel so small and yet I also feel courageous enough to want to exceed what currently stands as the peak of my accomplishments. It's amazing! 

The wonders of the world, like the sea, always put me in awe. I can't help but wonder how people can deny that all of the natural things we see were created by an all-powerful Creator. How can science produce such intricate details and magnificent scenery... by chance?? The sea is breath-taking evidence of  God's artistry! Just the surface view of the sea is enough to get me to tremble in amazement, what more the ecosystem in it. The fact that there's a career dedicated to studying this wonderful ecosystem should point to the fact that there's a lot more than meets the eye. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

Ah, the sea! What an incredible view! No other place gives me this feeling, though some may come close but none captures my curiosity and heightens my faith quite like this.

Ocean View HD Wallpaper | Wallpaper-

Comments