Hectic week ahead, but a faithful God

This week approaching is one of the most hectic and stressful weeks I will see/have seen this year. My timetable is as follows-
Monday: English essay due, Tuesday: Politcal Science essay due, Wednesday: Sociology test and English Research task due, Thursday: Information Skills test and Friday: A few winks before I study for my German Oral Exam on Monday. It's HECTIC.

But, in the storm which approaches I will remain calm because I know that God is the Captain of this ship. He has been incredibly faithful to me throughout the year, and I have no doubt that He will carry me through this week. He's already encouraged me through His Word and even through some people with whom I have interacted with. His encouragement spurs me on to encourage those around me and in turn I am further encouraged by their delight. It's amazing! He's amazing! 

I am glad and thankful that I can declare His faithfulness and claim His promises, as His child. Without Him I don't see how I could ever be optimistic about adversity. Ah, there is such peace in the presence of the Lord and such delight in His refuge!

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
- Isaiah 41:10 




Comments