This is your South Africa

This is your South Africa. What do you love about it and what makes it love you? This is your South Africa, how would success describe you? 

"This is my South Africa. From the heights of the Drakensberg mountains I will sing my anthem and echo's will flow to the depths of the gold mines. The Garden Route is my yellow brick road leading me to the heart of Africa, the vineyard of Eden. This is my South Africa and I will boast on the successes of my forefathers." - The Dreamer

"This is my South Africa. I cannot be charged for my sins because my money washes them away into the Vaal, poisoning those I don't know. This is my playground, I step on the toes of the poor and turn my eyes towards the farmer who's salary I now pay. This is my South Africa and I will boast on the successes of my forefathers."
- The BEE exploiter

"This is my South Africa. This two-roomed home will raise world leaders and house the hearts of visionaries seeking to break the curse of poverty. My lights don't shine, but in my heart shines the brightest light that this land has never seen - humility. This is my South Africa and I will be the success of this land."
- The Visionary

"This is my South Africa. Hip hop is my anthem, Sandton is my hood. I dance to beats of HHP and bounce with swag in my white-tee. My future's so bright I gotta wear shades to see, my life's so ripe coz I stack that paper. This is my South Africa and I am the success of my land!"
- The Future??

Comments