Illuminate the Truth

Bright. 
Bright light. 
Bright light illuminate. 
Bright light illuminate the truth, 
Let it be shown to mankind - change their view.
Let it culminate the mental state of my deprived counterparts.
Shine through the dark minds which tread on false lines in the streets of immoral kind
Can you show the way to the true source of life, who gives breath to their filthy and shallow minds?

I call out to the Bright Light to shine out, I'll be your headlight, shine through me, find me a worthy vessel
I'll spread your message to the darkest corners of your rebellious creation, the nations will see You
You in Your glory, a reflection of their story told through all the ages, yet still oblivious 
We stumbled down a fictitious right when wrong was the turn of our hearts,
Sinners in every dimension of our being - catastrophic mortals
Sinners in every dimension of our being.
Sinners in every dimension.
Sinners.

Comments