Almost time to put the pens down

Ah, it's almost that time of the year where we soak up the warm African sun, swim and enjoy a good night out with the girls! Only one thing standing between me and my jam-packed holiday...my Chemistry Exam! Ahhh! I'm supposed to be studying for it right now, but when inspiration hits, there's not enough brain time for studying.

I've been planning how I'm going to spend my lovely summer, festive holiday and I came across so many activities. I've thought of driving (after I get my learners), blogging, redecorating my room, watching episode after episode of Chuck, catching up with friends, writing a nativity play script and my list is just endless! What saddens me though, is that I always have these great ideas in my head, but the moment the opportunity arises I seem to have forgotten all about them. Some may say I've got the sad case of "Laziness", but I disagree. I think we get the thinkers and the doers in our society, and I just happen to a thinker 98,9% of the time, nonetheless when I am a doer I get the job done well! Maybe a little encouragement is all I need this holiday.

A few more days, just a few more days until I can blog without a guilty conscience because I have to study for these dreaded exams! I can do it! So, this is my last post until the 22nd November at approximately 11:30 CAT. Till then, please pray for me to study with a clear mind and put my thinking to good use. 

~Live life SWEET... one cupcake at a time! ~ 

Comments