Iced Coffee!

I've recently been acquainted with a new delightful summer treat! I wouldn't call myself a caffeine addict, but I do enjoy the odd cuppa coffee now and then. The coffee industry in Africa can be regarded as one of Africa's biggest industry's, so I make an informed decision to support my continent and buy only the best African coffee beans... beats Starbucks any day!

This is my favourite Iced Coffee recipe and I decided to share it with you, because it's just that good!

You will need:
  • 1/2 cup of cold peculated coffee
  • 1/2 cup of fresh cold milk
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
  • 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
  • some crushed ice
  • whipped cream
  • sugar
Method:
Warm up about 3 tablespoons of black coffee
Add your sugar to the heated coffee and mix well
Add the rest of your coffee
Add the crushed ice and vanilla ice cream
Add the milk
Add the vanilla essence
Top it off with some whipped cream



ENJOY on a hot summer's day!

~Live life SWEET...one cupcake at a time!~

Comments